All WEST COASTERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
For all of you that are on the far parts of the west coast anywhere near this tsunami warning and for those who have family around the world in and near these sites my prayers are with you. As these aftershocks and tsunamis continue to happen I will hold you in my thoughts. Be safe.

apaprikao

Hatchling Member
Praying for everyone in Japan, New Guinea and all west coasters. What a terrible tragedy this all is. I'm watching CNN like a hawk today. My heart, thoughts and prayers are with them all.

ocrage

Hatchling Member
im 25 mins from the beach >< , i have friends who live right on the beach too. hopefully its just some minor aftershocks and no actual tsunami's or big quakes.

dnrtn2342

I live 4 miles from beach in cali, little down south they got a 4 ft surge but nothing really a big deal. I was able to get ahold of my cousin in japan he is fine so that is always good news.

jjh1

Juvie Member
Live on the West Coast in Canada right on the Ocean.
Heard alot of horns blowing lastnight every 20 mins in Victoria and the Gulf Islands.
Sending prayers to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom