Ali and Abe new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali and Abe

Hi, I am Ali (the one doing the typing). Abe could type but it would take to long. Abe is my bearded dragon. We are new here and I just wanted to say hello. Abe was born on Mother's Day of 2005 and I have had him for about 1 year. He is wonderful. My best friend had a bearded dragon named Sancho and I fell in love with him too. So I guess that is about it. I am glad I am here. Bye for now.

lauraslizzard

Extreme Poster
Welcome! And Yes Post pics if you got them!! If you dont have a digital camera then I suggest you get one!! (Just got mine) Love it! I ran the batteries down the first day I had it taking pics of drake!

Ali and Abe

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies. I really want a digital camera. I have a camera on my phone and it 90 % Abe. People look through my pictures and say, "Wow, there are a lot of pictures of Abe!" They don't understand how sweet he is and how much joy he brings me. I have been off work for about a year and half because of a back surgery (I am only 28 too.) So Abe, as sad as this may sound, really is the only "joy" in my life. It is wonderful being a part of a community that understands how a little cold blooded creature can truly warm my heart.

lauraslizzard

Extreme Poster
Aww Sympathy with your Back Problems! I am 28 too and just had Foot Surgery and going in for the other in Dec! Most people dont have the surgery I had till their late 40's!! Good Luck with your back!! and Tell Abe Hello!! :)

Ali and Abe

Original Poster
I will have another back surgery once the FDA approves the artifical discs. SCARY! Are you able to get around OK? The next spluge purchase I make is going to be a digital camera. Or maybe just a scanner. I have always loved my 35 MM camera. I still listen to cassette players when I go on my walks so I am kind of "old school." But I do think I should take myself out of the 80s and get a digital camera. Abe says hello back. He is SO funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfry_Zoey
Top Bottom