Alf is going on a trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is supposed to be in the 60's so I am taking Alf down to where my husband works. One of the lady's in the office has seen her but a couple of other people want to see her that were on lunch break the day I took her once before. My husband adores her and between the 2 of us we have talked so much about her that the people he works with want to see her. I will take her in her travel house that I bought for her because the way we adore her,when the weather gets warmer we will probably take her places with us. I am going to put 2 rice bags in with her,cover them with a towel and then put her blankie in with her.She enjoyed the trip to school,and loves to see my husband,he can say something and she prances around for him and turns her head to look at him. I don't have a scale here to weigh her,so I'm gonna try to weigh her today if we can get time and it won't interfere with work.Will try to take pictures.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I did get to weigh her today,she is 323 grams. Could someone tell me if her weight is ok? She is 8 months old and 16 inches long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom