Aggressive Behavior help

Status
Not open for further replies.

CULIN92

Hatchling Member
i have it for a few month he was doing good ,but then one of the little dragon bit his foot and i took him to the vet he loos his rear foot after that he got realy aggressive i dont know what to do am afraid his going to bit me wen he gets older, every time i clean his cage he gos after my hand all i feel i pressure for now but what wen he gets big ............here is a pic of him his name is tuco......
posting.php
Picture020.jpg

CULIN92

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i have it for a few month he was doing good ,but then one of the little dragon bit his foot and i took him to the vet he loos his rear foot after that he got realy aggressive i dont know what to do am afraid his going to bit me wen he gets older, every time i clean his cage he gos after my hand all i feel i pressure for now but what wen he gets big ...........

CULIN92

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
no i had them in the same tank for like 3 days after i got them but ther war only babes...he got his own cage...

Martyn21

Juvie Member
Sorry to hear about your dragon I think the onlything you can do is to try too handle him as much as you can and let him/her know who's boss but that's what I would do ps when I say show who's boss o don't mean beating it up but just maby tap her nose if it bites or something :)

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
Well for right now he probably doesn't feel safe in his cage, just needs to settle back in after such a tramatic event. Can he see any other beardies from his cage?

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Culin, you have to spend more time with him! When you reach in his viv to pick him up go slowly and from the front! If he lunges at you just have a piece of green in your finger and stuff it in his mouth then while he starts to chew pick him up! Keep rubbing his head and under his chin. He will be a little more work then the rest due to his injury! But time and patience will go a long way!! Good luck...

CULIN92

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
NO......BUT SOMETIMES I BRING HIM CLOSE TO ONE A FEMALE AND HE ATTACKS HER,BUT I JUST BOT A LITTLE MALE AND THE LITTLE ONE GETS ON TOP OF HIM AND HIS OK WIT IT....I DONT KNOW

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I merged your two threads together to make it easier for everyone to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom