Status
Not open for further replies.

gdavilan

tumblr_otcqgmrM031wp2x63o2_250.jpg

HI! So it's me again, Gastón's mom, he has settled nicely into his new home, he loves being handled and taken outside on his little hammock, and he seems to like me, those are his happy colors, he has a lot of yellow and all.

I wanted to see if you guys see him healthy? Although I know it's not a good picture of him to tell, but he eats his crickets and greens, I give him strawberries as a snack sometimes, he poops perfectly fine and he is not showing stress marks all that much, I think he looks fine but I wanted to get some other owners perspective, oh! And his temperatures are good as well.

Now to the point, he is 8 1/2 inches, I just measured him today, and I wanted to see around how old do you guys think he is? PetSmart wasn't able to give me an age when I got him, any help and comments would be great. One again thank you! ♥

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, it sounds like your little cutie is healthy + alert and right in the 2.5-3 month range . :)

PrettyinPurple

Hatchling Member
Mouse was 9.5 inches when I got her at 2 months old, but that was also an estimated age since the previous owner had gotten her from PetSmart and couldn't give me an actual age. She has also been growing very very fast so I'm not sure if she's a good gauge at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom