Affiliates

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimeCounty

I got curious today, and clicked the affiliates at the top of the site...it seems they are all expired domains.
MyHermitCrab.com, KittyTopics.com, and GeckoTopics.com.
Just a heads up!

Also, while I'm at it, I was wondering what webhost is used for BeardedDragon.org...site's always responsive and I'm looking to move my forums somewhere reliable, as I'm having issues with my current host.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Yup, those are very old domains and the site owner had been notified of it in the past :wink:

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I need to remove those. They were sites that I started to be something like this one but for other pets. They never really took off, so I stopped supporting them. I haven't cleaned up the links yet.

Thanks for the reminder.

I currently use Alchemy Hosting. They are pretty decent. Their pricing for a dedicated server was in line for what I was needing, and the server we're on should last us a good while. For years, we were running closer to the limits of what we had. At first, shared hosting... we outgrew that after a year or two. Then we went to a virtual server, but outgrew that after yet another year. We then moved to a dedicated server with HostForWeb.com. They were good, but when we outgrew out server, the upgrades were too pricey. So, now we're with Alchemy. I also am a fan of Dreamhost. They were our shared and virtual host provider way back when. I still keep the cheap shared hosting account, but should probably just cancel that (but its cheap). I would have considered them for our dedicated server upgrade, but at the time, they didn't have dedicated hosting directly... they referred me to Alchemy. I think Dreamhost does their own dedicated server hosting now. Hope that helps.

-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom