Advice on Daily Routine for Baby Beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelseyrae

Hello bearded dragon experts. I'll be getting my first bearded dragon soon and I read the care sheet
along with some other books and info. My question is, what does your daily routine look like? Especially with a baby. What time to your lights go on/off? What times do you feed? When do you give baths? How often do you buy crickets and where do you keep them?
TL;DR: I know all the pieces to owning a dragon, just looking for day to day guidelines.
Thanks for the help!

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
So my lights go on at 7:00am, and go off at 8:15pm. 12-14 hours per day of light is best. I feed around 8:00am, so he has time to get up and get warm, and then again around 1:00pm. Don't feed too close to the time you turn lights of or he won't have time to digest. I give baths maybe once week or more when he's in shed. I personally buy dubias, and a 1000 last almost a whole month- if I buy 1k crickets, they'll last MAYBE 2 weeks. I get my dubias from MidWestFeeders on eBay, and have been very happy with them. 1k for $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom