Adventures with Gizmo! Pictures out the wazzoo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gizmo and I went on an adventure today.. In the backyard. We pretty much do this everyday, weather permitting, but I don't always bring the camera. :) BUT I DID TODAY! Success! This is an AUTUMN adventure because there are acorns! We played with them. And stuff. >.> Heeee. It was a good day. :3

Let's go! Let's go! Come onnn!!
106.jpg

---
Dear world, Happy fall. Love, His Majesty the Acorn King.
108.jpg

---
See this stone owl? This is MY stone owl.
113.jpg

---
Duuuuude this indentation is the perfect size for my face! OH SWEET! I'm so putting my face in there..
He so put his face in there.
119.jpg

---
He's not a homosexual. I'm just not nice. :3
124.jpg

---
Awwwwh :3
126.jpg

---
To Do: Lick the ground.. DUNSKEEZ.
146.jpg

---
HA! You can't tell which one is the lizard! Right? Riight.
166.jpg

---
Ok seriously, let's go!
135.jpg

---
I don't really have anything to say about this picture.. :p
154.jpg

---
Resting!
058.jpg

---
Ok! Sure you can climb on my glasses! Go right ahead! Thanks for asking!
078.jpg

---
Yup.. That's my face. Feel free to touch it.
093.jpg

---
I love you too, babycakes. :)
097.jpg

---

YAY! :) I wore him out. He's cozied up to my leg, takin' a nap. Cutie.. We like adventures. :D

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
Just finished reading the whole thread you have got some awesome pictures. You would be an awesome animal photographer. I love the ones where hes sticking his tongue out to eat the worms. :mrgreen:

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
I am back..... sorry, everyone. Had to catch up on some homework. You know how junior-high is. Anyways... please, Laurenee, can you post some more pictures? Oh, and by the way..... do any of you know what sphenopalatine-ganglioneuralgia means? I know what it means, just want to see whether you guys know it or not. Going off to post a "Trivia Thread" now..... Bye! :mrgreen:

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Gizmo is very sleepy as of late... He's brumating.. So, I think the pictures are gonna take a break for a little while.

pudden318":9605d said:
Just finished reading the whole thread you have got some awesome pictures. You would be an awesome animal photographer. I love the ones where hes sticking his tongue out to eat the worms. :mrgreen:
Thank you!! :)!

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Haven't posted anything in awhile.

I'll fill you in on what's happening..
He's been shaking like crazy since Wednesday. His arms and legs and chest. It's more of a muscle spasm thing. I thought he was having localized seizures or something.
Took him to the vet today.
He weighs 325grams.. Has food stained teeth.. Normal vitamin and mineral levels.. Except for phosphorus.. 17.7 is what it said on the paper, I'm not sure what unit of measurement that is... So... Kidney failure..
It's because his previous owner never had him under UVB for the 4 years she had him, apparently.
Vet gave him a fluid injection.. Got antibiotics to give twice a day, and I gotta get him to drink lots of water..
He told me his odds aren't good, but there's a chance for him to get better.
I'm shocked. Scared. Mer. :cry:

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
laurenee":28d95 said:
Haven't posted anything in awhile.

I'll fill you in on what's happening..
He's been shaking like crazy since Wednesday. His arms and legs and chest. It's more of a muscle spasm thing. I thought he was having localized seizures or something.
Took him to the vet today.
He weighs 325grams.. Has food stained teeth.. Normal vitamin and mineral levels.. Except for phosphorus.. 17.7 is what it said on the paper, I'm not sure what unit of measurement that is... So... Kidney failure..
It's because his previous owner never had him under UVB for the 4 years she had him, apparently.
Vet gave him a fluid injection.. Got antibiotics to give twice a day, and I gotta get him to drink lots of water..
He told me his odds aren't good, but there's a chance for him to get better.
I'm shocked. Scared. Mer. :cry:

Don't tell me that :cry:

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Lauren, if anyone can save a beardie, you can! I'm thinking of you n Giz alot! Thanx for letting us know, keep us posted!

*HUGS* n Beardie Cuddles!

Angiecountrygirl

Juvie Member
I'm so SAD. :cry:
I will keep Gizmo in my Prayers... and I'm sure if he's to get better- it's a good thing he's with you (because you love him so much). God Bless you and Gizmo, and give him hugs for me and Falkor! xo

Heisei

Hatchling Member
That's terrible news :(. I'm sure I speak for everyone in wishing the best to you and Gizmo. It's obvious that you've been a great parent and have done, and continue to do, all you can for him. We are all pulling for ya Gizmo! Get well soon!!!

Aaron

xxdragonflamesxx

Hatchling Member
Oh no! Poor little Gizmo...and poor you. You must be so scared and worried. Heck, I'm scared and worried for you! Hopefully everything will be fine. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you so much everyone.. It means a lot to me and Gizmo, cause I definitely talk to him and tell him all of this. :)

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Lauren, just wanted to check in and send hugs and beardie cuddles! Thinkin about Giz and you and sending lotsa healing thoughts!

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Update!

He's doing good today :)

He's alert and cute. He was good with his medicine, didn't squirm too much, got it all in his mouth and none on his face! It smells fruity, but I'm sure it tastes bad. :p Then he ate 6 tablespoons of peach baby food! :shock: More than he's ever eaten. :eek: Gave him a bath, let him soak up some water... :)

That's all I've got for today! I'll post everyday to let everyone know how he's doing.

Thank you for all the good thoughts and support!! :love5:

beardieluv

Sub-Adult Member
I was unsubscribed to this! :angry5: Grr, sorry to hear Giz gave you a little scare, he's just testing your lubs :lol: Glad to hear he is doing better. When i give charlie baby food, you would think I never feed the poor boy! He can't get enough.

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hey everybodyy... He's doin good.. Hardly any leg twitching, and he's eating babyfood like a pig! His belly is soo big o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom