Adventures with Gizmo! Pictures out the wazzoo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gizmo and I went on an adventure today.. In the backyard. We pretty much do this everyday, weather permitting, but I don't always bring the camera. :) BUT I DID TODAY! Success! This is an AUTUMN adventure because there are acorns! We played with them. And stuff. >.> Heeee. It was a good day. :3

Let's go! Let's go! Come onnn!!
106.jpg

---
Dear world, Happy fall. Love, His Majesty the Acorn King.
108.jpg

---
See this stone owl? This is MY stone owl.
113.jpg

---
Duuuuude this indentation is the perfect size for my face! OH SWEET! I'm so putting my face in there..
He so put his face in there.
119.jpg

---
He's not a homosexual. I'm just not nice. :3
124.jpg

---
Awwwwh :3
126.jpg

---
To Do: Lick the ground.. DUNSKEEZ.
146.jpg

---
HA! You can't tell which one is the lizard! Right? Riight.
166.jpg

---
Ok seriously, let's go!
135.jpg

---
I don't really have anything to say about this picture.. :p
154.jpg

---
Resting!
058.jpg

---
Ok! Sure you can climb on my glasses! Go right ahead! Thanks for asking!
078.jpg

---
Yup.. That's my face. Feel free to touch it.
093.jpg

---
I love you too, babycakes. :)
097.jpg

---

YAY! :) I wore him out. He's cozied up to my leg, takin' a nap. Cutie.. We like adventures. :D

xxdragonflamesxx

Hatchling Member
Yeah, and think about how they like to crawl up you and sometimes they accidentally scratch your arms or face...you'd need stitches like ALL the time!

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh my gosh o_o.... We'd look so tough. Haha. :D

AHH. Ok. :)

My friend Emily had 3 beardies. Penny, Copper, and Crystal.
Penny is a boy.
Copper is a girl.
Crystal was a girl. (Copper and Crystal are sisters) (Crystal passed away about 10 days ago :( )

Penny is Gizmo's daddy. :) Copper is his mommy!

Emily showed me a picture of baby Gizmo and all his brothers and sisters!! :D I'm super excited right now. haha.

16242_178381407539_667577539_345296.jpg

Disregard the names underneath! My Gizmo is the one on the far left. The one labeled Copperbelle :) And his birthday is June 13, 2004! (it's actually between the 13th and the 15th)

So apparently my baby is a lot older than I thought! I was told he was three, but apparently he's five!! Awwweee this is so exciting for meee xD!!!
Now I gotta change my signature!

Rukii

Juvie Member
Those pics are priceless!
Gizmo is sooo beautiful! My babies are still too small to take out on adventures. :p
I love the Acorn king pic. I was in tears laughing at that one! :laughing6:
I also love the one with the yellow flower on his head. It really brings out the yellow ring around his eyes.
Keep the adventures and pics coming! :mrgreen:

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hahaha... >.>

I think they should... Maybe.. I'm sure they'll recognize the context it's being used in... Haha. xD

:silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent:

:lol:

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Played with the camera today :)

Hangin out in the family room with Gizmo and my dogs, Zoe (Labradoodle) and Dexter (Lab mix). Usually, they're all tough and protective. Apparently, a little lizard brings out the coward in them. xD

A couple climbing pictures to start off..

SpiderGiz, Spidergiz, does whatever a Spidergiz does!
004-2.jpg

---

Whatcha lookin at, hmmmmmm?
006-1.jpg

---

Couch > Mommy's leg, apparently.
007-2.jpg

---

th87.gif
Haha xD
010-1.jpg

---

Favorite spot. Goal reached. Done.
011-1.jpg

---

Now onto the dogs! :twisted:
012-2.jpg

---

Zoe does not like Gizmo in her bean bag chair..
013.jpg

---

She got up and used me as a barrier.. xD
014.jpg

---

He seemed pretty pleased with himself. xD
015-1.jpg

---

He's gonna getchya!!
018.jpg

---

Do not want! :cry:
019-1.jpg

---

Hahahaha xD!!! This picture is so intense..
020-1.jpg

---

Daa nuh.. Daaa nuh.. (Jaws music!) :lol:
021-2.jpg

---

What on earth could make my tough little watchdog look so scared? :O!
023.jpg

---

...Oh. Well... Wimp...
024.jpg

---

End! :)

Heisei

Hatchling Member
Nice pics! I don't have any dogs but if I did I wouldn't let them near Ryuuku. I would just be way too nervous. I mean, just about any dog could take out a dragon with one chomp... (Not sayin your a bad mom at all, and you would know if your dogs might do anything. I'm just overly cautions and nervous about things like that.). I'm still waiting for the day I can let Ryuuku walk around like that. He still likes to take off from time to time.

Oh and I see a little yellow around Gizs eyes. It will be interesting to see if he does get more color as he gets older :)

Aaron

xxdragonflamesxx

Hatchling Member
I know I don't trust my dogs. Elliott is just WAY too much smaller than them. It's not like I think they would intentionally harm him, but they're just so big they might even stomp him accidentally. That's great that your dogs are good with Gizmo though. I would love to be able to sit around with all my pets, but like Aaron, I'm just way too nervous!

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
The only mishap I've had is Zoe once stepped on his tail because he's almost invisible on the carpet. I trust Zoe, cause she's a scaredy-cat. But I'm a little nervous about Dexter.. Which is why most of the pics are of Zoe, :p.. But I'm really careful and if I see even the slightest hint of alertness from either one of them I stop it. I'm talking to the dogs the whole time to keep them calm. I don't let them interact very often.. But it makes me sad to put them in their crates just because I wanna hang out with Gizmo. A few days ago I was feeding Gizmo some baby food and Zoe came in from outside and jumped up on the couch and kissed my face and then jumped down and kissed Gizmo's face! xD It was so cute. But then she was like, "WHOA CHICKEN!!" so I had to make her leave. Also, Gizmo isn't really in danger around my dogs cause he isn't fuzzy... If I had a rodent.. I wouldn't have a rodent anymore. :|

That would be pretty cool if he got some yellow! :)

Speaking of yellow.. I've been looking on Craigslist and I found two adult beardies in my area.. One is like, super yellow. The other doesn't have a picture. They come with everything they need... Err..Well everything their current owners have, not neccessarily everything they NEED. :roll:
One is asking for $200 for everything and I don't know how much the other is asking for.. Meh.. That's a lot.. But hey, it's almost the holidays! :wink: Maybe I can convince the parents... Probably not.. But I'm sure as heck gonna try! xD I also found a great custom made viv with a brand new reptiGlo 10.0 and a basking light... With the light fixtures installed into the viv... Also Repticarpet and a plastic cactus... That's only $100.. so I'm definitely getting that one. :)... (I like craigslist. My mom is gonna be mad that I found something else to inform me of animals that I "need" to bring home)

EmJagsz

Juvie Member
Oh my goodness, those pictures are way too cute! I love how your dogs are so scared of Gizmo lol! Also, I love your pants, they're cute :lol: Congrats on finding out Gizmo's real birthday btw! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom