Adultish beardie changing eating habits, worrying owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
Clovis' usual eating habits were to eat the squash off of his salads in the morning (and thus get some vitamin pellets) and then scarf as many Reptiworms as I would give him in 10 minutes in the evenings. I'm not sure how old he is but he's about 15 inches long, so he's at least a juvie. Then, for six days he refused Reptiworms (which had decided to start going dormant and changing into flies, but dormant worms never phased him before) and ate his squash. Then I got him some supers, and now he's eating the supers and ignoring all vegetation. GOOBER. I'm ordering him a new Reptisun 10.0 UVB tube because it's about that time, but any thoughts on what to do in the meantime? Should I bust out the syringe?

Gail

BD.org Addict
No reason to syringe feed a dragon that isn't sick. He isn't eating the greens because he is holding out for the supers. Try feeding him just greens in the morning and don't offer any supers until later in the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom