Adult dragons not really eating greens

Status
Not open for further replies.

burt1016

Juvie Member
I feed my adult dragons (3+ year old) collard greens with grapes and raw carrots, and dubia. recently, they have been ignoring the greens and only eating 3 nymph dubia a day. Any suggestions? I thought of not feeding any dubia and only offering greens to try and get them to eat more, and then adding dubia back in to their diet. Is that a good idea?

I've got a three year old male and I give him feeders three times a week..Adults should be getting 15-30 big feeders a week - if you give them more feeders it could be dangerous for their health..I've had trouble such as that before and the solution is - try different vegetables and fruit, try hand feeding them and I noticed that mine will eat veggies only in the morning..I would try offering them feeders just a few days a week but still reaching the number of feeders needed..Other days give them just vegetables and maybe you will persuade them into eating the veggies..

Good luck! :wink:

Buckmaster299

Hatchling Member
Not trying to hijack your post, but My 2yr old beardie has quit eating his greens since i introduced him to Dubia roaches. Any thoughts on this problem? I have tried kale, broccoli, melons, straberries(without the seeds of course), i have even tried some squash baby food, he just don't want anything to do with any other food except the roaches and superworms. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom