adult beardies

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrittanyS

Hatchling Member
Hey! So, when I graduate from high school in June, I was going to get myself a present... another beardie :D
Does anyone know of any breeders out there that sell older dragons rather than babies. I wanted to start off with one about 16". I would rather go with a breeder this time instead of a pet shop. Not that anything is wrong with Buddah, but I might have just gotten lucky with her. I would rather not take the chance.

DistDrag

Juvie Member
When you are ready to get another dragon contact me. I can't say exactly what I will have available when your ready but I will likely have one or two that might interest you.

Kevin

BrittanyS

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank You DistDrag. I was wondering if you every have special-needs sub-adults? I would really like a special needs. I feel that I could give them alot of love and care.

DistDrag

Juvie Member
I don't have any special needs now but if the unfortunate event occurs, I'll contact you first. The only special needs dragons I have had were that way from birth. They now have a wonderful place with Freeie (Christy). viewtopic.php?f=49&t=100295

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom