Acu-rite thermometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Help!

I have the Acu-rite (note one C) thermometer with the probe on the end. It has been fine until today. It's saying Lo temps. Sooo I changed the battery and it's saying the same thing. I haven't set the min or the max on it so not sure why it's saying that. HELP... I can't tell what the temperature is in the tank now.

sunkist":8a776 said:
Help!

I have the Acu-rite (note one C) thermometer with the probe on the end. It has been fine until today. It's saying Lo temps. Sooo I changed the battery and it's saying the same thing. I haven't set the min or the max on it so not sure why it's saying that. HELP... I can't tell what the temperature is in the tank now.

hey, how long have you had it? i have two of those and the one for my beardie is great, but the one i use for my gecko stopped working a month after i had it. i returned it and got the same one and it's been working fine. maybe you just got a dud like i did?

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I got it this weekend. Problem is I shredding and threw away the packaging. LUCKILY it was from a new Lowe's so hopefully the receipt will do. I just didn't know if there was a programming feature I was suppose to do or something cause of course I don't read directions. :)

sunkist":e5402 said:
I got it this weekend. Problem is I shredding and threw away the packaging. LUCKILY it was from a new Lowe's so hopefully the receipt will do. I just didn't know if there was a programming feature I was suppose to do or something cause of course I don't read directions. :)

haha i dont read directions either... hmm there might be something wrong with yours b/c i never programmed either one of mine. http://www.chaneyinstruments.com/pgs/inwea.htm this is the one that i have, is it the same?

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
No, yours is probably fancier than mine. I bought the base model. It just shows inside/outside temps but not on the same screen you have to choose which one you look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom