activation / entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadela

Hello

How do i entertain my BD, he lives alone in his "cage", and i would asume it must get bored at some time, so how do i entertain it?
I hear that they are very sociale animals, and if thats the case they must need some form for activation, not to get bored and go crazy.
Hope someone here can help

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Sorry you never got an answer. :(

In general beardies are lazy and like laying around doing nothing being waited on. However they do like to get out of their viv's and roam the house or go for a car ride. And like for you to talk to them, watch TV, listen to music, and go out in the natural sun light. But for the most part they really do like being lazy an I don't think there is much you can do to keep your beardie from becoming lazy.
That's just what beardies do. :wink:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Bogie loves to ride in the car. He sits on my shoulder and listens to music and watches the world go by. He even gets upset if I turn off "his" music. He really enjoys sitting on Katherine's lap and watcking tv. and yes he does watch! :D He explores the whole house almost every time he is out of his viv. He also seems to enjoy just looking out the window. I think he is dreaming of spring and eating fresh clover. :D
Bogie also loves his bath. He swims around and jumps off his rock with a splash. Some days he doesnt want out.
You will eventually find what yous enjoys. And who knows you may have a lazy lump of dragon scales. If so just enjoy the quiet snuggles. Dragon snuggles are super. :D
Be careful though- he may sneek into the den, get on the computer and join Tatsu's army. Then you are in trouble! :laughhard:

Sandy H

Cadela

Original Poster
hehe thx alot ill try the different aproaches, when i have him out around my apartment he is very courious, guess thats a good way to keep him occupied :)
thx for the suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom