Acting Really Weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little buddy Elvis is about 1 and a half years old. When he wants to be let out of his cage he usaually scratches the glass and run around and usually just lets me pick him up no problems, but today he was doing his usual scratching but when i went to pick him up he kinda snapped at me. not trying to bite but just like a warning. I dont know why he is doing this. It makes me kinda sad cause i like playing with him. Can some one please help me.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Is Elvis a boy? This is breeding season for dragons and mature males can get a little frisky, if he does it again don't let him get away with it. If you are worried about getting bit then wrap him in a towel when yuo pick him up but do pick him up so he doesn't learn that snapping makes you go away.

remi1

Juvie Member
Or Elvis could be a girl and is looking for a place to lay eggs... 'tis that time of year. But I do agree about not letting him get away with snapping at you.

MangoFeet3

Original Poster
Yes Elvis is a boy. And that does make alot of sense, thanks for the help. He is usually a pretty mellow guy and i was just worried about him. But thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom