About how long do you hold your dragon everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffpuffgerbil

Juvie Member
I hold Scout probably over 4 hours a day! XD If not more. I love holding him at night and then he falls asleep on me(like he's doing now)...
And I hold our other dragon Riza, whom we've had for only a few days, maybe once a day for fifteen minutes or so, since my sister(who is her other owner, mostly in charge of cuddles and baths, while I work with the feeding. XD)

So how much do you guys hold your dragons?

Trogdorpheus

Juvie Member
When she's not brumating, I'll hold mine whenever I'm sitting around at the computer, or just watchin tv or something, so she's out a lot. Now though, I get her out if she's awake... so maybe a couple hours a week?

fluffpuffgerbil

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ah, I see. My boy's not brumating yet. He's still too young! :D So I've had lots of time with him, especially over winter break! :D

Slave2Scarlett

Gray-bearded Member
I usually hold Scarlett as much as possible but make sure that I let her bask before and after she eats for at least an hour or so before I mess with her..

techdave

Juvie Member
I used to hold Tiamat a lot, but since the weather got reall cold, our house gets really cold. So I don't hold him as much unless it's in front of the fireplace. Which he loves watching anyway, so it works out.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
I don't get to hold Sarth while he's awake much during the weekdays because of work - usually by the time I've fed him his dinner and let him bask/digest, it's almost his bed time, so after maybe 15 mins of holding him he tries to look for a dark place on my desk to sleep :p

During the weekends though he is out for at least a couple hours a day if not more :)

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
It varies depeding on my schedule,when I am home I spend several hours rotating between my 2,bathing feeding and all else aside probably an hour or more at bedtime,but try to spend as much time with them as I can. At least an hour at bed time though.

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
i'm lucky to work in a great place so when its warm i can bring one of htem to work with me :D so during the warm months i can spend most of the day with them during winter, buda goes to sleep and my baby is slowing down so i'm pretty sure next winter is going ot be lonely :(

i shoot for an hour a day for each though to be honest sometimes that doesnt happen :(

fluffpuffgerbil

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I do give Scout an hour or more(if he's eaten a super) to digest his food afterwards, but being homeschooled and being too young for a job is great so I can spend all the time I want with my dragon when he's not digesting or anything. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom