A very adventurous dragon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a juvenile dragon who is about 7 months old. When I take him out of his cage and set him down(especially on my bed), he won't stop running away and I have to be lightning fast to catch him! At first I thought that he wanted to run around and get some energy out, so i put him in a clearer room so I could watch him before he got lost. Instead, he just stood there!! The only times I can get him to stay relatively still is when he's sitting on the window ledge or he's really tired.

How can I get him to know that he can't run away like that?

-DragonsRoar

Dragondan

Hea a littlw one they calm down with age. However. You must hold him to let him k ow whos in charge. Let them know your cool ans they will come arouns. Mine can be fast at timea to. Ots a baby. But i pick her up every day and now shes atarting to come around

DragonsRoar

Original Poster
Dragondan":fgav9gvr said:
Hea a littlw one they calm down with age. However. You must hold him to let him k ow whos in charge. Let them know your cool ans they will come arouns. Mine can be fast at timea to. Ots a baby. But i pick her up every day and now shes atarting to come around

Thank you!! I'll definitely hold him more often now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom