A thread for Kojack! *1/29 New Photos*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
Isn't it amazing how fast they grow!?

And I just had to point this out... his tail is really long! Haha. Idk if its just me, but I am jealous =P

And he is so adorable. Keep on bringing them pictures!

MelissaC

Original Poster
Her tail is super long! Before my husband fell in love with her he wanted to cut it off so it wasn't so long! I was definitely not letting that happen! I'm always taking photos! I'm glad I get to post them somewhere that people appreciate them cause I don't think my facebook friends do! Haha. =)

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
MelissaC":ias466t4 said:
Her tail is super long! Before my husband fell in love with her he wanted to cut it off so it wasn't so long! I was definitely not letting that happen! I'm always taking photos! I'm glad I get to post them somewhere that people appreciate them cause I don't think my facebook friends do! Haha. =)

He wanted to cut it off?? o_O Bad husband! -smack smack-

And I feel ya. I take pictures when I can (or when I can remember where I left the camera). I do wish that I had posted a thread for my dear Aussie and Calypso since the beginning (although I do have pics from the 'beginning').

Everyone here loves beardies =)

MelissaC

Original Poster
Forgot this photo the other day.
Silly girl got in the cactus.
Had to get a photo before saving her.

IMAG0106.jpg

MelissaC

Original Poster
Yeah when I saw that she was going for the cactus I got really worried that she was going to hurt herself, but she was fine. I took her out just to be safe, but she didn't get punctured at all.

MelissaC

Original Poster
So it's been a while since my last update. Almost a month! Oh goodness how time flies! Things are going well, I think, in the world of dragon care. We are gearing up to buy a new enclosure, on that will hopefully last Kojack for a long time. We are quite excited. We have a little bit of time still before the change is necessary, so we're hoping to find the perfect one!

but on to the photos!

After months and months of eying the stairs today was the day that kojack decided to tackle them. =)
IMAG0258.jpg

IMAG0259.jpg

IMAG0260.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

We were hanging out in the back yard and this is the face I got
IMAG0132.jpg

Took me a moment to see that THIS was the cause!
IMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0153.jpg

IMAG0146.jpg

IMAG0253.jpg

ajtay

Hatchling Member
Shes a very beautiful girl, her coloring looks sooo similar to mines!

i want one of those harnesses so bad but i feel like Beans would just sit there, did Kojack get used to hers?

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
That is so funny that she saw that lizard and freaked out. She is such a sweet little baby! You met your perfect match!

~Haley

MelissaC

Original Poster
ajtay- She did just sit there for a while, but then she started to learn that she could go pretty much anywhere and mom wouldn't be right there. Unless she tried to go around the corner. She usually just wants to climb on the plants though. Silly girl.

and yeah Haley she is super. I can't get enough of her. I suspect she was being territorial or something when she saw the other lizard.

Great thread & a beautiful girl ya got there! :)
Thanks for sharing all your great pics! Looks like she's a happy little dragon with a very exciting life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom