A thread for Kojack! *1/29 New Photos*

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelissaC

Hello!

My husband and I came in to the possession of our wonderful little girl Kojack on June 4. Yes HER name is Kojack. I let my husband name her and he still wants to think its a boy. I got Kojack at our local Petco. I originally went to the store to get all the things to house a bearded dragon and get it set up before purchasing the animal, but when I got there they were doing the Reptile rally thing and they were half off and after some persuasion from sales associates and a phone call to the hubby later, I was checking out, lizard in hand. In hindsight I wish things had gone differently, but I don't regret the impulse at all. It was going to happen, it just happened sooner than expected.

So far we have had a really good experience with her. We live in Vegas where its hot enough all the time that I can take her out quite often and let her romp around. So that's fun. She eats really well, and is growing so quickly! As of right now I'm trying to find a new enclosure and figure out how to decorate it.

Well that's all I have, really. Now on to the photos!

Melissa C=

DSC00639.jpg

DSC00648.jpg

DSC00665.jpg

DSC00666.jpg

DSC00668.jpg

DSC00670.jpg

DSC00673.jpg

DSC00704.jpg

DSC00706.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

DSC00734.jpg

DSC00736.jpg

DSC00740.jpg

DSC00746.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00750.jpg

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00768.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

DSC00784.jpg

DSC00786.jpg

DSC00787.jpg

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00793.jpg

DSC00796.jpg

DSC00801.jpg

DSC00803.jpg

DSC00812.jpg

DSC00814.jpg

leash.jpg

MelissaC

Original Poster
That was actually the first time I tried the harness. I bought the iguana harness at petco. It was funny because when I took him out side and set him on the ground, he just flattened out, and when he tried to walk around he was acting like there was a 10 pound weight on his back. It was really funny. but I'm sure he'll learn eventually that the harness is a good thing.

=)

MelissaC

Original Poster
More photos!!

IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0035.jpg

This is the *watch me go behind the couch!* look
IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

Mad
IMAG0067.jpg

*ok, I can get used to being outside*
IMAG0069.jpg

herpgirl2510

Sub-Adult Member
I can see I am not the only one who likes to take pics of my beardies. I love the leash where did you get it?

MelissaC

Original Poster
haha yeah, my husband was looking through my photos the other day and was like "oh my god, really??"

The harness is a iguana harness from petco. It was like $4. Kojack hates it, but is slowly learning that it's a good thing.

=)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I loved the pictures!

It was great that you had pictures of him as a baby growing up! It's always fun to see them grow up.

-Brandon

MelissaC

Original Poster
Brandon, I totally agree, I love seeing the threads that show the growth! Oh, and I happened to peek at your uromastyx thread and I must say, now I'm researching them. I think they have an adorable face! =) But it might be a while before I can convince my husband of another reptile!

Melissa =)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi Melissa.

Well don't be a stranger haha. Go show Calcifer some love and drop a post on it :mrgreen:
Glad Calcifer got you interested in Uros though, they are pretty cool.

-Brandon

grendel9

Juvie Member
He's adorable! I love the expressions on his face. And it's so cute watching how he finally grew into his big baby head. :D

MelissaC

Original Poster
After hours of researching how to sex a bearded dragon I've finally accepted the fact that Kojack is a girl. ok, now what? I wish there was a thread for that. "You just found out that your bearded dragon is a female, you should watch for....." That would be so helpful! Haha

IMAG0095.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom