A small step :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Emerson have a love/hate relationship...I love him dearly and he pretty much hates anything to do with me unless it involves food. I was giving him his bath today and he did the usual: climb out of his tub, I put him back in and then he says ok and sits there until I take him out. When I took him out of the bath I wrapped him in a towel to weigh him like usual and this time instead of fighting he relaxed and closed his eyes :blob8: He even let me weigh and measure him without trying to run away :blob5: No stress marks or black beard and this is the first time I've ever been able to do anything with him without him puffing up and acting like he's going to bite. Of course now he's basking and giving me the beardie "evil eye" but he mistakenly let me know he is a softy deep down, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthPenumbra
Top Bottom