A photobiography of my beardie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how you all love pics so I'm gonna post some in here as my little beardie grows up. Sometimes I get a bit lax with things like this so please remind me if I go too long without posting anything...

First off I want to give some shout outs. Janie (zebraflavencs), thanks for all your help and incredible patience! Ian (Ihaggerty1313), thanks for all help with the roaches man; They look really good! dawnki and hammerhead, thanks for all your help with the silkies (I'll get to updating that thread soon)! Aimee (dna14) thanks for calming me down today when I was nervous about leaving the little guy in my brothers care. And to anyone and everyone else who has asked or answered a question on this forum, Thank You! I gained sooo much knowledge here and it culminated in having the best possible conditions for this little beardie.

Some may wonder what it's name is. Well, I won't name it till I know if it's a male or a female. I have two names in mind, but they will remain confidential until I determine the gender.

On to the first couple pics. This is the little guy/gals first bath! It definitely didn't like it. Drank a little, but mostly just scurried around looking for a way out.

DSC01492.jpg

DSC01493.jpg

It didn't much like the towel either. He/she kept trying to get out and explore more. This is the only time it sat still long enough to snap a pic.

DSC01495.jpg

This ones a hyper little stinker! Always moving and exploring. It will settle in my hand for a period of time, but really likes to move around an explore. No relocation stress as of yet. It ate about 15 mini mealworms (not regular mealies, don't worry :) ) and some Mustard Greens today. Unfortunately I was not home at the time so I couldn't get any pics of that. It also left me a stinky surprise to clean when I got home from work. I spared you the pleasure of seeing that :lol:

Aaron

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
Heisei":25e6b said:
I've also found that Ryuuku is not a fan of Rammstein. I played some in my room and he got all black; definitely was NOT happy. He tolerated some Buckethead, but wasn't a real big fan (he'll have to get used to it since Bucket is my favorite artist). A couple things he didn't mind: FictionJunction YUUKA, DOES, Linkin Park, Jon Schmidt, The Delgados, Monoral. I'll have to try some more to see what his reaction is. And yes, I have a wide range of musical interests...

Aaron
Ah yes, I actually tried to start a thread on Beardie music preferences. The main one that I've found my oldest beardie, Oz, hates is 3 doors down. I was going through a Pandora station, it came on randomly, and there went the black beard and head bob! It was hilarious!
And mine all seem to appreciate Linkin Park, and TM Revolution seems to be another of their faves.

Heisei

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
RolandKyramere":81f0e said:
Ah yes, I actually tried to start a thread on Beardie music preferences. The main one that I've found my oldest beardie, Oz, hates is 3 doors down. I was going through a Pandora station, it came on randomly, and there went the black beard and head bob! It was hilarious!
And mine all seem to appreciate Linkin Park, and TM Revolution seems to be another of their faves.

That's interesting. Our dragons seem to share a common like of Linkin Park. I haven't really played much music in my room lately so I haven't had a chance to see what he likes and doesn't.

Aaron

Heisei

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sorry about the lack of posts. The job hunting continues and it's eating up a lot of my time. No new pics just yet. In fact, his viv is in need of a nice cleaning, as are the roach tubs for that matter. Just wanted to check in. Ryuuku is doing OK. He seems a little sluggish lately for some reason. Still eating, but a little less; pooping less, and growing less. He may just be slowing down his growth as he gets closer to adulthood. In any case I'll try to get some pics up in the next few days. I can't wait for winter to be over so i can take him outside a bit!

Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom