A lot of glass surfing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok recently my 1 and a half female bearded dragon has been going nuts In her viv. A lot of glass surfing. I try to feel her belly in case she's gravid but I can't feel anything. She is shedding though on her head. But she's not eating any dubias but she will eat a bit of veg. While doing her glass surfing She goes a bright yellow and has a white belly. What I thought meant she's Happy or content. So I have no idea what's happening please help.

Reptilelady

Sub-Adult Member
Hi,
Its possible she might be irritated and itchy from her shedding. Most beardies will be so erratic in their behavior because of this. I know mine does sometimes I have to remove all decor and leave only a little because he might get hurt. She also might just want to come out of the enclosure, have you tried holding her? My beardie does the glass surfing/ scratching on the doors in the morning and he likes to cuddle, he's such a huge cuddle bug :D

Arniebeardie94

Original Poster
Ok yeah I thought it had something to do with the shedding she's just going so crazy haha yeah I take her out to run around the room she has her own room so I just leave her out of her Viv and close the door for 15 minutes. Aww cute:) yeah She's usually really good when I put her on my shoulder but atm she can't stay still. I only worry Coz shes not eating she will eat like one dubia then later do the smallest poo ever!

Reptilelady

Sub-Adult Member
Yeah, the shedding will also make them act more erratic. If they are in shedding phases, some beardies will have a decrease in their appetite. If she continues to not eat for awhile then that's red flag to be concerned with. If she is active then that's a good sign so no need to worry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom