A little worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the past few days, my beardie has been really mellow. He goes to bed early and lays in the same spot almost all day. He usually wriggles around when I pick him up, and he hasn't even been doing that. Is everything okay? Or could something be wrong?

AmberC

Hatchling Member
Is he eating? Is he trying to sleep all the time? What's your set up like? How old is he?

justvoldeyandme

Original Poster
He eats like crazy, so I'm not worried about that. And I don't know how old he is because I got him from a pet store (probably not the best idea) and they didn't know. Plus I haven't been able to measure him because I can't find a tape measure lol. He's not a baby though. If I had to guess I'd say he's about half grown. I also just got him a new viv and it's taller, so he's further away from the heat lamp which I think might be the problem because I live in New York and it's pretty cold. Ive tried raising his basking rock but I can't get it any higher. I'm really at a loss about what to do about his lamp and I'm pretty worried that he's too cold. I don't think it's him getting used to the viv because when I got it last weekend he was still pretty active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom