A human and his beardie - One sleepy dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever get that feeling about your beardie that you just can't shake. The one where while you're sitting at work you just can't wait to hold you're beardie when you get home. Charmander and me have that connection, I picked her out at petsmarts amongst 20 babies. She was the obvious choice she stood out and didn't back down to my approaching finger like the rest of them. Instead she bared her teeth and held her tail high! I knew she was the perfect choice I'll never forget the fire in her eyes that day a spark that said "I'm a fighter and I will never give up!" Once I got her home she had calmed down and began the very stressful task of Adabting to her new home. The whole day I sat and watched her not once was she nervous or scared and not once did she show signs of stress. Even though everything was new to her she went about everything ready to take it on all at once! She grew on me faster than ever expected her firey eyes and spirit quickly became my life! More and more I found myself thinking of her, at work, in class, even when I left to go smoke outside! She had become my everything and I write this in honor of our love and companionship! As I watch her in her tank in the early morning light, fast asleep I wonder what she dreams about. I love my Charmander more than anything and as I write tears swell in my eyes, not tears of sadness but tears of love and joy. I know in my soul that the next 10 years will be the bet of my life! So here's to you lil lady, my everything, my soul mate, my best friend, my little Charmander! May are lives forever be intertwined!

Beardiesforthewin72

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Wow it's been awhile since I updated I've been very wrapped up in my girlfriend. She's taken my breath away and knocked me clear out of my socks. The one bit you should know is that char is still sleeping and Narciss is doing great! Eating and pooping like a champ! I would also like to wish you all happy new years and it's late so I'm going to bed!

Beardiesforthewin72

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
85886EF9-873E-4130-B10A-8CA75387B67A-10377-000009FABF0D99A5.jpg

Me and my girl.
I thought you guys would enjoy some pics.
EAA303C3-1315-42B2-87DD-96D4EB5658CB-10377-000009FA7CA2487F.jpg

Little Narciss! Looking so much better.
C4CD43C7-CA3E-46F6-9C6C-46C06486FC1C-10377-000009FA48EBC1D7.jpg

E8FBEE4F-99F8-417D-8BAB-DDE1B09D2FC8-10377-000009FA3B799A86.jpg

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Awww...Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! :blob5: She's lovely! I love the natual look! I can't stand it when a pretty girl hides themselves in war paint!
Narciss does look better. Looks like you have your hands full of sunshine and scales! Well done my dear! :D

Beardiesforthewin72

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
hello everybody its been quite awhile since ive updated things have been busy what can say! Ive been in florida the last week or so and finally found some time to kick back and relax a little. Charmander as ive been updated on is still sleeping i thought just maybe that after i got back she would be awake and i would have my baby back! of course she had other plans. Narciss is doing wonderful my friend has kept me posted and even took the time to send me some pics of the little bugger! Hes huge looks like he swallowed a small beach ball. we were really worried there for awhile but he has made leaps and bounds and is a very healthy little dragon now. Things with me and Lora are going amazing and we couldnt be happier. Weve even been talking about getting a place of our own in the next months to come probably somewhere around may! we are both very excited and can not wait to start our lives together. Sure things went fast but something about us clicked and we couldnt be happier with how things have been progressing. Anyways i guess me and my cousin our heading out to the beach for a little bit so i will sign off for now maybe a little later i can get the photos of narciss up so you can see his progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom