A BIG SORRY TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iowuk

Hatchling Member
im really sorry.! i have had a really bad week koby died, and one of my kittens died. And my contract phone the company took 200 out my bank and i just flipped im sorry. I didnt mean what i said about your all cough cough. The dragons are still together until tomz i have split the 6foot in half and put my 2corn snakes in there and the 2 3foot terrariums i have them both in one until tomz as i dont have the lights for both tanks. But tomz first thing ill go and get the lights and split them up. I hope its ok to keep them side by side i could put something between the tanks so they dont see eachother.? Once again im sorry and hope you guys can forgive me

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
everyone has their moments... i have more than most... i dont think anyone will have a problem forgiving and forgetting here... everyone here seems to be great.... :mrgreen:

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
Phoenix17June2009":2fnk9mz2 said:
everyone has their moments... i have more than most... i dont think anyone will have a problem forgiving and forgetting here... everyone here seems to be great.... :mrgreen:
+

foto69man

Hatchling Member
I'd put a towel, or something between the two tanks so they can't see each other. But good job on spliting them...maybe we can see some photos of the little guys/girls...? Pretty please...? :wink:

Iowuk

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i would if i could i only have the net on my phone and i dont no how to put pics on hear apart from usein photo bucket but i cant upload pics from this phone i can on facebook ?

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
maybe facebook just make sure the album is public, but photobucket has a mobile site too...

Iowuk

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i will try to figure it out and i tryed the mobile photo bucket thing and i cant make any sense out of it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom