9 month old not eating and pooped out a little blood today

Status
Not open for further replies.

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
Hiiiggghhh maintenance lol.
I hope all the adjustments help! Try some different nummies, see how she reacts. Mine love raspberries if you wanted to give that a try.

If you get desperate you can try baby food mixed with some calcium through a dropper and see if she may be interested in that.

Laylathedragon

Original Poster
traildrifterphalanx":2mda0gyb said:
Sorry if my responses seem spastic. I'm mainly on these boards while at work :oops:

Hey sorry I haven't replied in a while. Just thought I'd let you know she has been to the vet they gave her critical care and some enrofloxacin. She is getting her fecal exam done now.

And today she ate on her own! So shes is definitely feeling better. Thank for all your help and suggestions:

Laylathedragon

Original Poster
Thank you. Yes when I brought her to the vets they even said she looked healthy on the outside so that's why they wanted a poop sample. I'll let you know what they say about that. But no more blood when she poops and is solid. Also bought her a new enclosure and brought her out in the family room so that must of helped also. Oh do you think it's okay to keep giving her the critical care since she's eating live food now? Or should I just feed her worms now?

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
If she's eating well on her own I'd say either cut back or stop on critical care. I used critical care on my youngest when he was just a baby to get his appetite boosted up, but once he was eating on his own I stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom