5 day old Silkie Poopers!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
These 2 will be available in about 5 to 6 weeks!!!!!
I really hope the hold the white in their bodies!!!!
WoHOOOOOOOOOOO
I love My job...lol
Tom
TND Dragons
IMG_7106-1.jpg

IMG_7107-1.jpg

IMG_7105-1.jpg

IMG_7104-1.jpg

IMG_7103-2.jpg

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Im a reptile breeder...lol
I specialize in dragons, and have bred snakes, geckos, crested geckos, and soon to be working with a couple diff skinks.

TheWolfmanTom":25a09vpm said:
Im a reptile breeder...lol
I specialize in dragons, and have bred snakes, geckos, crested geckos, and soon to be working with a couple diff skinks.

That has to be incredibly fun, I surely plan on breeding dragons sometime in the future.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
What adorable poopers!

Silly question: am I just seeing things or does the beardie in the first 3 pics seem to have a parasite leg?

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Goonie":nvccnxoe said:
What adorable poopers!

Silly question: am I just seeing things or does the beardie in the first 3 pics seem to have a parasite leg?

I see the same thing, I thought I needed new glasses!

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
At first I was like what are you guys talking about????? Then I went back and I saw it to...lol Hell I went down to check the poopers just to be sure, but there is no parasitic leg.....lol

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
TheWolfmanTom":2bviwii0 said:
At first I was like what are you guys talking about????? Then I went back and I saw it to...lol Hell I went down to check the poopers just to be sure, but there is no parasitic leg.....lol
Then what did my fast-failing eyeballs see????

MissT

BD.org Addict
LOL! Gina, I noticed that too!!!! THat is crazy... although, oddly, it looks like it is the side of it is attached to his leg rather than his body.... perhaps it is a little bump in the rock that they are sitting on :D

They are ADORABLE! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom