4 WEEK OLD BABIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

garybiff

a continuation of another blog, we had 30 eggs which we have successfully incubated full term and 100% success with them. 30 out of 30 and it is our first time doing it. we have sold 4 out of the 30 but i dont want them to go they are so cute. we have also got another 29 eggs in the incubator ready to hatch anytime now, and fiona is, as i speak digging getting ready to lay some more eggs!!!! ill get photos on soon when i get around to it. were going to keep at least one baby, anyone any idea as to what we should name it? our other 2 are called shrek and fiona (weird i know but my 3 year old daughter is obsessed with them so we let her name them.

Evin

well the 3rd one obviously has to be Donkey :) lol! It's good to hear you guys were so successful for the first time breeding! Where do you sell your babies?

garybiff

Original Poster
just sold them privately for the time being, thats the name i thought but its a dragon!!!!!!!!!

cjdickey

Juvie Member
Its ok that its a dragon named Donkey. I know someone with a dragon named Turtle. It's kinda cute!

Christy

garybiff

Original Poster
now thats just stupid!!!! we also got a parrot called george, so really weve got george and the dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom