24 hour car trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flury

Hey, everyone. Every year I go to Canada for vacation for about 2 and a half weeks. Well this year I got invited up early by my grandpa and I'll be up for a month or so. By the time that comes, my BD, Leonardo ;), will be 3 months old. Would he be ok for this trip and how many crickets should I bring? Thanks :)

AtlasStrike

Sub-Adult Member
If you are leaving the country, you need to check with customs and the fish and wildlife people. I'm pretty sure you can't just bring reptiles across national borders.

As for the rest, the car trip shouldn't be a problem in the summer, heat pad or no. But crickets might be tricky. They don't travel well, and a months worth for a 3 month old could be A LOT.

kjinxx2

Sub-Adult Member
You don't need any paperwork traveling into Canada nor back into the United States with a bearded dragon. Make sure you declare it when entering Canada and when entering the United States.

Source: Personal Experience

kjinxx2

Sub-Adult Member
On a side note: Remember that Dubia roaches are illegal in Canada - don't even try to bring them across the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom