2013 Bearded Dragon Calendars now available!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Added Note: If you order, please use the links below. CafePress will often email previous customers with links to buy the calendars. If you order it through THEIR links, they take most of the profit (very annoying). So, please use the links on this site for the Beardie Stuff Store!

[float=left 5]
2013CalA-thumb.jpg
[/float][float=right 5]
2013CalB-thumb.jpg
[/float] Yes, it's that time of year again! Thanks to all the members who submitted the beautiful pictures of their bearded dragons, we have ourselves 2 new calendars for 2013!! Over 100 bearded dragons from our community strutting their stuff to bring you 2013 with bearded dragon style!! We have Calendar A and Calendar B as two different options! Order one! Order both! Profits from the calendars contribute towards the cost and management of BeardedDragon.org! Both calendars are available at the Beardie Stuff Store.

NOTE: CafePress has done some weird things with calendars. When ordering MAKE SURE to indicate the starting month as January, unless you explicitly want a different starting month for your calendar.

CalendarDefaultMonth.png

If your beardie's image still needs a correction and you want to buy a calendar, let me know. I can update it before you purchase yours.

wmwelch

Just bought three, I had to get one of each plus my mother requested one with the photos of her "grand lizards." :mrgreen: I was able to apply a coupon code karagives.

Wendy

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I just updated the main post to ask that everyone order with the links on the site. CafePress will annoyingly email prior customers with their own links and when they do so, they end up taking (I personally think it borders on theft) most of the profits.

So far, 2 calendars show as being sold via CafePress reports (not sure how long they take to reflect recent orders).

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Why does the 2013 calendar start with Oct-2012???

ETA - Never mind. I wasn't paying attention to the month to select viewing the calendar pages with.

NOTE: When you order the calendar, please be sure to change "Starting Month:" (listed under the price) from the default of "October" to "January", so your calendar would be in the correct format.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Goonie":698ptfmh said:
Why does the 2013 calendar start with Oct-2012???
beardie":698ptfmh said:
NOTE: CafePress has done some weird things with calendars. When ordering MAKE SURE to indicate the starting month as January, unless you explicitly want a different starting month for your calendar.
I can't find anywhere that I can force it to default (at least) to January. It defaults to current month. Super annoying, and I hope that no one makes the mistake of ordering it with the "wrong" starting month.

I updated the original post to include a screen shot showing what needs to be done. I also posted on CafePress' help forums to see if I am simply missing something regarding a default setting for the starting month. It just seems that will end up causing more confusion (and people having to return calendars) than it's worth. I wish they never made that stupid change.

zackbeardieowner

Hatchling Member
my beardie is in calendar b october month the big one one problem his name is spelt buddy not buddie can you please change it before i buy it thanks and well done

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Sorry about that Zack. I double checked, and "Buddie" is how you spelled it in the email to me. I will make the correction now, though. It has been updated on the Beardie Stuff Store now.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Thanks. And you're welcome! Thank you for submitting such a great picture of Gemini. :)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I just ordered the Calendar B for my dragonsitter for Xmas; when I have a bit more $ I'll be ordering the pair for my collection! Thanks so much for doing such a great job, Alex.
Deb

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys! I am having a problem when I try to order my calender. :( I keep clicking on the Calender A and it gets me to the Cafe Press page but when I click to order Calender A it some how goes out again to the Cafe Press page. Is anybody else having problems??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom