2012 Bearded Dragon Calendar images needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
This is just a suggestion. Who decides on the size of the numbers on the calendar? I've noticed in the past the numbers are really small. If they could be a bit bigger so they can be seen easier from a distance it would be nice. If not, that's o.k.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
The numbers on the actual calendar? Or you mean on the cover? For the actual calendar we have no control over that. I design the image layouts. The rest is a pre-established calendar product done through the CafePress store (where the Beardie Stuff Store is hosted through).

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
beardie":3ut9ssp3 said:
The numbers on the actual calendar? Or you mean on the cover? For the actual calendar we have no control over that. I design the image layouts. The rest is a pre-established calendar product done through the CafePress store (where the Beardie Stuff Store is hosted through).

That's what I thought. Thanks for responding, Alex. My husband is used to being able to read the calendar from several feet away, I'm not, I always have to go up to it to see it.

BTW: I didn't see this until just this evening. I was out of a computer from Tuesday evening last week until Saturday.

NthosMommy

I'm excited too!!
Can't wait to see my N'tho & Usze in there!! Also the cuties from my friends, Nemesis and Ziggy, Zak n Wheezie and more friends' Beardies, so exciting!!!! =)
So many awesome beardies to look for!!
Take care everyone!!!
Robin

N'tho & Usze's Mommy <3

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Sorry guys... it's been taking me forever to get this done. Mostly, I'm just trying to juggle a bunch of stuff at once. My goal is to have the previews to you all to review by this weekend. I'll keep the review period fairly short before publishing, but can/will make corrections if people still notice issues before they order their own.

Thanks,
-Alex

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
No problem! I'm sure it will be beautiful! :D Plus I thank you for the time you're putting into this!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hey all. Just a heads up. I haven't forgotten. I was working on the calendars this past weekend. I always underestimate how long it can take (and the time I have available). I expect to finish them up tonight and post previews.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be sure to review them within the next few days. I'm hoping to post up previews, allow a few days for initial review by you all (for correctness of names and that no one obvious is missing). I am still waiting on a few people that have not replied to my emails about getting fixes for the images they submitted. I'll try sending PM's today as a last effort. Otherwise, they'll have to find out during previews and I'll fix things before they purchase theirs.

Thanks,
-Alex

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Woo Hoo. Cant wait. My Duckie passed away right after we submitted the pics, and I am anxious to see what pic of his was picked. I miss my Duckie. I am sure the calendar will be great, regardless. It always is.

jacody

Sub-Adult Member
Sorry to post again, but will you also post pricing when you put up the previews? Is it something that's already been predetermined?....

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I believe they will be $20 or something like that. I need to double check what the "cost price" is for the CafePress calendars this year. If they still have their prices the same, then the final price will be the same as the last few years too.

-Alex

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
We all appreciate all the time you spend on these awesome calendars Alex. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom