2012 Bearded Dragon Calendar images needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I'm never gonna make it! Waaaa! :banghead:
I still have 5 beardies to go...sheezzz! :lol:
With just over 24 hours till deadline....love you Alex... :wink: ...sorry I'm such the procrastination queen. :roll:
They are all beginning to look a like. :laughing6:
***We need a smiley that is wearing a straight jacket :lol:***

Okay now 4...maybe I will make it. :|

FYI...
Alex I noticed that the automatic notifications didn't come back instantly this year like in the past...took a little longer. I'm still gmail. :roll:

Don't think I'm wasting my time posting here :) I just submitted one more leaving me 3 to go...yeah baby! :headbang:

I'm gonna make it!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Barb, that's what you get for having a dozen beardies. It's hard to keep up with the pics. It took Bill two weeks to go through pics to narrow down Goldie Speedy's pics to 3 instead of 2. No wonder you still don't have them all done.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I have picked out 2 pics for each beardie, we are now just working on getting them converted from RAW to JPG and getting them sent in.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
What email carrier are you all using, as Hotmail and Yahoo can't get through to Alex's computer, not sure why. Please let me know as I have to get the pics in today & I have 5 have emails to send. :shock:
Thanks
Deb

MissT

BD.org Addict
I could do with knowing that too! I haven't sent mine yet but I only have yahoo and hotmail so chances are they won't work :?

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Christina,
I'm going to send my pics now while I have time & I'll let you know if they're returned.
Deb

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I just sent two emails through hotmail & I got "failed" notifications. Yahoo doesn't work at all. I'll open an account later this morning for gmail & see how that works. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Deb

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I have quest (now century link) high speed internet and have their email address that I sent my pics through (a @q.com address) and I got a confirmation email saying he got my pics.

lttlgumdrop

I signed up for one of those free yahoo ones but it came out to be an @att.net, which worked perfectly for me, got confirmation emails. hope you guys all get yours in on time!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Thanks everyone, I'll send the emails to you Diane, I'm not sure what type of email to get on that will get through to Alex. I'll do that in a little while, need to eat my breakfast & I'll get right on that.
Deb

MissT

BD.org Addict
How quickly are you guys recieving confirmation emails? I have tried with my hotmail but havent recieved anything back as yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom