2011 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews!!! PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loulou87

George is now famous!!...... :blob5:
Well not quite but still...

All info is correct and you've done an amazing job on the picture- it was tinted green slightly from his old bulb and it looks really clear. Cant believe how much he has grown!

Thanks for putting all your time and effort into an awesome calander! love it and cant wait to order :)

X

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
munchkins9802":3izl51h2 said:
Looks great! Fireball and Hermes look great too! (when will you have the links to order them?). Will you be keeping them in the months they are in as of now? (I only ask because last year Hermes made it and I marked the month but he ended up in a different month) Not that it really matters as long as BOTH still are in the same calendar.
No. The months are not yet set. They're just in a simple order that I grabbed pictures. I still need to rearrange them.

claychick

Hatchling Member
I'm so excited! This is my first time submitting a photo of Aztec, and there he is!!! Info is correct.
Will we be able to the specific calendar with our beardies in them?
Great pix, everyone! What an attractive bunch!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
claychick":2mali8fj said:
I'm so excited! This is my first time submitting a photo of Aztec, and there he is!!! Info is correct.
Will we be able to the specific calendar with our beardies in them?
Great pix, everyone! What an attractive bunch!
Each of the 3 calendars will be available for people to order. You do get to specify which one or ones you would like to order (they're listed as separate products).

scoles271172

I actually thought calender A was best set of pics (even though draco in calender c).........all were great and u have obviously spent a lot of time and effort in sorting it....................a job well done whichever calender is chosen well done

please let us know how/when 2 order
Thanks

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
scoles--he will sell all 3 calendars once they are set.
You buy the ones that you want , for example my 2 lizards are in Calendar B (I think 3rd and 10th month for now--might be 4th and 10th month) So we will order Calendar B when he says they are officially ready

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Alex, they look great. I love all three calenders you did a wonderful job with all the photos. Thank you for all the hard work. Looking so
forward to ordering ours. Great Job.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Alex, they all look good. Both of my girls are in calendar A (as they were last year). The names are correct. The pics that are posted in these links are the ones you are going to use, is that correct? or will you be changing the pics?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
The previews are almost exactly what they will be. Aside from corrections, those are all the pictures planned to be used. I might move one or two smaller images around, add one I may have missed in my queue, and correct spellings... and I will be re-arranging the months (the order of pages is DEFINITELY not set as that are listed).

-Alex

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
When they're published, I'll be posting links on the forum (like this post) and on the home page. They are available through the "Beadie Stuff Store" (along with the mugs, t-shirts, etc. that have been designed over the years).

Oh! That reminds me... I need to create an updated set of Christmas Ornaments for 2010. :)

The link to the beardie stuff store is up at the top (in the section parked "Top Features and Links").

-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom