2009 Bearded Dragon Calendar images needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLUphilosopher

Juvie Member
I finally submitted mine today. Hopefully not too late. Really high res, so hopefully that helps you in planning the calendar! Thanks again for all the hard work you put into these calendars!

amyjacko

hi just sent in couple of photo of my man drake hehe x
never done this before so how u know if he gonna be in it?
and if entered do we get a copy of the calendar sent too us because i would love one =D
thanks you
kind regards amy

ArchiesFamily

Juvie Member
Alex, I just want to apologize if you've received 109 emails from me. I've had a dickens of a time getting the email to go through on my end. Hopefully it's just odd-ball-Monday. I did end up having to send the 2 pictures in separate emails, sorry.

Thank you!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
amyjacko":c2132 said:
hi just sent in couple of photo of my man drake hehe x
never done this before so how u know if he gonna be in it?
and if entered do we get a copy of the calendar sent too us because i would love one =D
thanks you
kind regards amy
Once the calendar is complete, Alex will post a link to it so the pages can be viewed. You will be able to purchase the calender when complete from here: http://www.cafepress.com/beardiestuff/434455

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Krystal: Yes, I got your images. Love the one on the sun dial! :)

Thanks everyone. I will be posting a new announcement just to make sure everyone knows that tomorrow is the deadline!

Thanks again for your images. I think this year will be another beautiful calendar full of gorgeous beardies!

cherokeeprincess

Sub-Adult Member
beardie":b63fa said:
Krystal: Yes, I got your images. Love the one on the sun dial! :)

Thanks everyone. I will be posting a new announcement just to make sure everyone knows that tomorrow is the deadline!

Thanks again for your images. I think this year will be another beautiful calendar full of gorgeous beardies!

Yeah that one is my fav too, its my desktop wallpaper right now!

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
What if the highest resolution your camera gives you is 2304 x1728 and you don't make the 1800 resolution cut?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
That resolution is fine. Images smaller than that size are perfectly fine for use in smaller images in the calendar. And if the image really speaks to me, I will still try to work it as a full page contender.

-Alex

mark thorpe

BD.org Addict
Hey Alex, would it be okay for me to send one in of Derek.. but with RIP on the bottom.. to rember her by? would that be ok or would you prefer me not to?

edit.. im out all evening, so im going to email a pic through, if you dont want it in no probs..

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
You can send one of Derek, but please do not add any text to it.

Thanks,
-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livsxx
Top Bottom