2 dragons 1 month and 2 month size differences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero138

Hatchling Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsCr5cHkey0
The bigger Dragon which my daughter has named Ring Around. Shes 2 its name was first rosie then she decided she liked ring around better. so instead of the obvious ring around the ROSIE and naming it rosie she chose ring around.
so anyway,
Ring around is missing 5 toes altogether and "its" left eyelid is damaged. This is why i got this dragon at a discount!
Ring around is 2 months old and is huge compared to dexter about double the size.
Dexter when i introduced Ring Around was black bellied and waving, R A was perfectly calm. Black bellied but he was stressed before i put himin cause my daughter scared him. He, IT rather, is just enjoying the sunlight and basking. After a while Dexter went up behind RA and just looked at him. Dexter is now white bellied bright happy colored enjoying the basking log while ring around is on the basking rock cave.
What are your thoughts on size difference?
I have another 55 Gallon at my friends i can use if necessary but the Girlfriend says not if we dont have to she doesnt want two big dragon tanks unless its a health issue then she understands.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Well, most of us on here suggest keeping your dragons in separate vivs because there have been many instances of the one dominate dragon chewing on, or attacking, the other dragon. I even read a story on here, years ago, where there were 2 females in one viv, never a problem until one night one female attacked the other one and beat it to death. That's why we suggest not to keep them together.

You will find a few, very few, stories where you will see beardies who are best friends. If you want to see an example of what I'm talking about, click on the link in my signature line below. Miss O and Miss Y are on page one, including a pic of them "talking" to each other, which they did all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom