1st attempt at breeding crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepMiller09

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Noooooooooooooooooooo :angry5: :banghead:
I think i cooked them to death. I had 3 things of dirt and they were on 24 hrs of light to keep them heated at 92 degrees. I kept them moist by spraying them every day and keep the hum at 60 or more percent. It has been almost a week and no babies...... So i give up... Besides i bought phoenix worms and go them in the other day and he loves them!!!! lol Thanks for all your help but no luck!

Thanks,
Miller

JeepMiller09":1rk6u3a3 said:
Noooooooooooooooooooo :angry5: :banghead:
I think i cooked them to death. I had 3 things of dirt and they were on 24 hrs of light to keep them heated at 92 degrees. I kept them moist by spraying them every day and keep the hum at 60 or more percent. It has been almost a week and no babies...... So i give up... Besides i bought phoenix worms and go them in the other day and he loves them!!!! lol Thanks for all your help but no luck!

Thanks,
Miller

you did not throw them out yet did you.....

hammerhead

Juvie Member
My posted earlier on page 1 of 25-30 days was wrong. I was thinking about dubias. 7-10 days they will hatch. Give it a little more time.

JeepMiller09

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sounds good guys thanks for you help.... I will give them till next week this time lol. Ill post if anything changes!

Thanks
Miller

J0ker

if you dont want them dont just throw them out im sure someone is willing to pay shipping and take them off your hands for you just post them in the for sale or for free section

JeepMiller09

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
J0ker":34o9825o said:
if you dont want them dont just throw them out im sure someone is willing to pay shipping and take them off your hands for you just post them in the for sale or for free section

LOL i do want them.... i just figure that none have hatched so i killed them all. but they still have some time from what everyone says..... Fingers are still crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom