Status
Not open for further replies.

Denduran87

Juvie Member
needs as many as he can eat in a 10-15 minute period at least 2 sittings a day. best way is to order them online. I go thorugh about 1000 every 1-2 weeks.

Bella12898

Hatchling Member
We get crickets from flukers. Some guy at my dads work has a gecko and my dad orders bugs with him it's cheaper to order with someone. We get 1000 crickets and keep them in their own 10 gallon tank. We gut load them you can buy cricket food at country Max or pets smart for a couple of dollars we buy fish food (flakes) and non flavored oats and the crickets eat that they aren't that hard to take care of.are you going to keep your crickets in the same tank you feed? We have 3 tanks 1 for the lizard 1 for feedin 1 for crickets Hope I helped :blob5:

FBradshaw

Juvie Member
The 55g is plenty big enough for 1000 crickets, and it's really not that expensive to feed them either. Most likely you'll have some die that's just what crickets do.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
My baby eats small Dubias, which are more meaty than crickets, so they don't eat as many in one sitting. She will eat about 20 per day. 10 in the morning and 10 in the evening, and she has gained 20 grams in one month. She's only almost 2 months old. But I like the dubias so much more.. You can get 500 of them at www.beardeddragon.co for $30. You can request the smaller ones for your baby. THey don't smell... and you just have to give them some dry kitty food, dog food, and I also feed butternut squash, and water gels. Beardeddragon.com also sells a roach chow for them..

That's my suggestions :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlameBeardie
Top Bottom