12 year old petsmart beardie died today............

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little trooper finally had heavens doors open. Not sure how that gos with pets bare with me. Last nite eat very well squash baby food with clinical care added. Doesn't eat his greens was way he was and added them every morning any how. Never found the right baby food turkey chicken stage 1 have looked bunch times maybe blind idk. It's been a struggle and know it has been rough even with the tumors past few months. Had other problems that been helped with vet care and done what I was told to fix things like parasites. I really hope he didn't suffer or feel any type of pain. Been thinking about things like that today but was the best slave to him as I could of been. With the way I am would feel his suffering or pain so he couldn't but life isn't that easy to take a beloved one pain or suffering. I'll remember him mentally and always be in my heart with the others for ever. When I seen him and after that been seeing the terrible ASPCA ad on television. Made my emotions a lot worse. I have my two others for a limit time now and helped to hold them and see there eyes look into yours. Let him be til tomorrow and get some logs. So I can creme mate him tomorrow not sure on spelling of that word but hopefully who reads understands. Do it this way because no point to bury him here and couldn't just put him in the trash. Only way I know that is right to do and feel comfortable with. Time to move on with the others and find them what I can't provide anymore. They just feel part of you like little kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom