**10 Rescued Bearded Dragons - UPDATED **12/20**

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
lauraj1055":2nwor9zw said:
HowlinGaleDragon":2nwor9zw said:
14 made it to her new home safe, shes alreadt being spoiled.

15 is left
13 available soon

#14 is eating like a pig :) She's extremely loving and sweet and loves her nightly cuddles. :D
Already has the sexy leg going:
danika.jpg

Her lips look like she is puckering up for a kiss.
Congratulations, she is adorable. I can tell that you're having fun spoiling her. :p

Wyldrose

Wow I read this entire post. Thank you all for saving all these beardies! What amazing wonderful people you all are!
Lets hope the last 2 find amazing homes as well!

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Lyra (rescue #7), the day she came in:

lyra-2.jpg

Lyra Today: (Ummm... excuse me, but I think you need a diet sweetie!)
lyra4.jpg

Lenewen

Juvie Member
Laura-- Would you say Lyra was about the same age as Georgette when you got her? They look about the same size. I have been carefully monitoring Georgette's size and weight. She's not quite that fat but that could be because of her recent feeding strike.

All your dragons look wonderful. What a great person you are for taking in some rescues!

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Lenewen":3v3y33u2 said:
Laura-- Would you say Lyra was about the same age as Georgette when you got her? They look about the same size. I have been carefully monitoring Georgette's size and weight. She's not quite that fat but that could be because of her recent feeding strike.

All your dragons look wonderful. What a great person you are for taking in some rescues!

No.. Lyra was definately bigger, at least a month or 2 older.. Georgette had stress marks as soon as she came here, and they never seemed to go away, but they seem to have gone away a bit now that you have her.. You're doing a great job with her. I will be taking a track down to come visit all of you and check them out. :D

Lenewen

Juvie Member
Hmm okay. I guess shes fine then, size wise. Shes shedding but eating like a feind. I just worry because she seems so small compared to the rest of my beardies.

We'd love to see Auntie Laura anytime!

Georgette definitely doesn't display the stress marks as much. The recent adding of Danika has brought them back but I think shes just shy of new dragons (their tanks are nearby) I'm sure she will adjust.

Danika, #14, is doing fabulous. Shes sleeping peacefully on me now. Its funny actually, she waits for me to come get her to cuddle before bed. Tonight I set her on the couch instead of my lap and she laid there staring at me showing no signs of sleeping at all. Once I picked her up though, she buried her face below my chin and closed her eyes. Their truly babies :) You were right though, she has a touch of a URI. I have her on reptaid as you suggested. I hear her wheezing once in awhile. Hopefully it clears up soon. I've been real critical of her tank temps and they are well maintained thus far. That should help.

End rant :D

anamlgrl

Hatchling Member
Hi all. I have not posted in awhile. Here is an update on rescue number 10 or as we call her Isla.

She is a WONDERFUL dragon! So sweet! She eats like a champ and we think we may breed her later this year with our other citrus tiger. She has gained 100+ grams since she came to us.

Here is Isla the day she arrived:
Isla-HappyDragon.jpg

Here is sweet Isla today!
Isla1.jpg

IslaSleeping.jpg

The below picture is of Isla and my male Atticus I would like to breed. Isla is on the top.
IslaAtticus1.jpg

redfalcon53

I would be able to take a Beardy if you are still looking for a home for them? I am a noob but love animals and we only have 1 right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom