1 topic for all my animals i breed for my beardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
:laughhard: I like the part about disposing of them properly.

Roaches are the best! Every time it rains or the temp drops here, I find one or two big american cockroaches in my house. I always double check before "disposing of them properly" to make sure they are not one of my wonderful Dubia, but it's very easy to distinguish them.

patrickb

Juvie Member
gregorydragon":15deb said:
:laughhard: I like the part about disposing of them properly.

Roaches are the best! Every time it rains or the temp drops here, I find one or two big american cockroaches in my house. I always double check before "disposing of them properly" to make sure they are not one of my wonderful Dubia, but it's very easy to distinguish them.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I find a few in my roach colonies and like you said, they just stand out. Unfortunately the habitat in the bins is perfect for them and lately I am thinking about using weather stripping or something similar on the lids to keep them from getting in. Rain or temp drops means they wander into the house, and they seem to love to join my other roaches for some reason. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sohaiko
Top Bottom