Broly the new super saiyan beardie

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Re: Broly the new super saiyan beardie

Postby SHBailey » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:07 pm

Hi...

Don't feel bad if you need to take a break from BD.org for a while. I haven't been posting much of anything on here lately either, except messages to you. I've enjoyed our friendship but if you need to back off with this method of communication, I'll understand.

At least this isn't quite as slow as in the old days when we had snailmail pen pals. :wink:

I don't see an end in sight with the coronavirus thing either, but I don't think we can stay locked down forever, and yes there are a lot of people out there trying to cash in on the situation by selling fake vaccines and what have you. :banghead:

Social media of whatever sort can at least help us feel connected to our friends, but it sounds like you've got some better technology going with your friend in Germany compared to what we have here.

I just found out that my husband might be working from home starting sometime next week. It will be a new experience for us. I'll have to learn to leave him alone when he's on the clock. :|

Puff is doing well, weight still holding steady (we do try to check every week so we don't get blindsided by a huge weight loss like we did before), and he's out of his hide and basking today so far.

Meanwhile, have fun with the other stuff you're doing and stay safe from the "plague." :)
SHBailey
Sub-Adult Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Broly the new super saiyan beardie

Postby BlueDragon09 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:53 pm

Hey,

I don't come on much myself. I have friends on discord and that's where I am on top of taking care of others.

I have free time but sometimes I don't even see my friend till he fully wakes up. I don't mind staying up late I think he does though. I have too many thoughts going on my brain won't let me sleep unless I see him online. I been up all night the other night not because I didn't see him but because we both got afraid about his computer. To me, it's dying but he refuses to buy another till it dies. It's crazy I know I should worry about Tom. Tom's fine with it because he knows I get attached to friends.

I enjoy everyone's friendship. All I ever did was read on BD.org. I don't have to now. I got friends and I remember snail mail. I'll still come on till my dragons dies, after that I'll buy another one but probably won't make a topic on him. Im sure it's another boy as I can't handle girls though I am now.

Yeah, corona very much still going on and lots of misfortune. I don't even know what to say to anyone anymore all anyone talks about is corona. I feel left out because Idk what to say in that topic.

My sister is laid off like my dad. So everyone is home but not mom she's working. Tom is working too. So yeah my dad and sister aren't happy..corona might ruin my bday in May we'll see.
Been diagnosed with asperger's syndrome.
BlueDragon09
BD.org Addict

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Previous

Return to Beardie Tales