Types of Worms

Discuss topics of food for your beardies here.

Types of Worms

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:36 pm

I have no clue, but I was wondering what different types of worms there were, so I was going to ask if you guys could help me out?
Do you guys ever wonder why your lizard, oh beloved lizard, gives you the stink eye? You know you are in trouble then. They will probably burn down your house! But don't worry, because after they burn down the neighborhood, he/she will have let all the anger out, and then you will be best buds again! With a few 'slight' bank payments, you will be completly broke!
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Types of Worms

Postby destiny1998 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:23 pm

Hi. The best ones to feed are Phoenix worms, Silk worms and horn worms are good. Mealworms, superworms, wax worms are not good for a staple.
destiny1998
Extreme Poster

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:43 am

destiny1998 wrote:Hi. The best ones to feed are Phoenix worms, Silk worms and horn worms are good. Mealworms, superworms, wax worms are not good for a staple.

Thank you! Anything else I should know about?
Do you guys ever wonder why your lizard, oh beloved lizard, gives you the stink eye? You know you are in trouble then. They will probably burn down your house! But don't worry, because after they burn down the neighborhood, he/she will have let all the anger out, and then you will be best buds again! With a few 'slight' bank payments, you will be completly broke!
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

Postby Drache613 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Moved by Moderator from General to Feeding
Drache613

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby Drache613 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:52 pm

Hello,

It looks like all of the worm types are listed. :D
Even though the calcium/phoenix worms are calcium loaded, I always recommend dusting
them several times per week with calcium, anyway especially if you are feeding a youngster.

Tracie
Drache613

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:58 pm

Ok! Thank you for the information.
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

Postby kingofnobbys » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:36 am

CBDs: Puff (M)(RIP 10Dec2015 @ 3.2 yrs old (aneurism)),Rex (F)(RIP 16Mar2017 @ 4.6 yrs old,Toothless (M)(sudden unexplained death RIP 26Nov2017) @ 2.1 yrs old.Peppa (F) (born 15Nov2015).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : Lucky (M)(wild juvenile), cat attack rescue, fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.Wriggles (F)(rescued injured),thought she was a big lizard, 7-8 yrs old, died in her sleep, RIP 2Feb2016). Fluffy (F) rescued 14Nov2017 about 4 yrs old . .
kingofnobbys
BD.org Addict

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:59 am

Thank you!
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Feeding