2009 Beautiful Bearded Dragons Calendar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
[float=left 5]
2009BBCal-00-small.jpg
[/float]Hey everyone! I think I may have mentioned this to some, but this year I have decided to make two calendars. One will be the usual one (see the other announcement requesting images). The other is a simpler calendar using some of the higher quality images from prior years.

http://www.cafepress.com/beardiestuff.306816178

You can view each of the pages of the calendar or order one by following the above link.

Keep in mind that the second calendar, in which I will try to include one image of every beardie (if I can) submitted to me, is still coming! I expect it to be available in early November. This one is available now at the above link for those wishing to purchase it. Profits go towards helping fund the site (hosting fees, etc.)

Cheers,
-Alex

TheSmpsnsG85

Sub-Adult Member
aww! Chevelle got a page in the calendar! she is a Beautiful dragon! I am so proud of my calendar girl!! I guess this means I am buying two calendars this year! haha. I can't wait for the '09 bd.org calendar to come out. I already sent pics of my babies!! I hope Grumpy gets a page. Chevelle got one last year, and Toad won the Beardie Stuff competition the year before. Grumpy is the only one who has yet to get something. His time will come! I just need to keep snapping pics in the meantime!
Great job on this calendar, it is beautiful

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
You have until October 15. There's still time. This calendar is a different one than the one I will make with the submitted member photos. This is the one I made using photos from past years. Check out the other thread about "images needed" for details.

-Alex

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Yes, I got it. You got the auto-reply that confirmed receipt.

-Alex

TheSmpsnsG85

Sub-Adult Member
AUTO REPLY?? Uh-oh. I didn't get a reply when I sent mine. That worries me. Did you get mine for Chevelle and Grumpy?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Yes. I got 2 emails from you.

-Alex

TheSmpsnsG85

Sub-Adult Member
ok, cool. Thank you!! I sent them separate because last year Yahoo had trouble letting me send several pics of that resolution on one e-mail, So, i separated them this time just in case. I can't wait for the calendar!

dolphinsilversea01

Juvie Member
The calendar from the link above is absolutely beautiful!!! All the beadies were just so cute! I went page to page going "Awww..." and to the next, "oh, aawww" LOL.
It will e available for a while right? Like if I order it in a month or so?

GOOD JOB!!!
Can't wait for the other one!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Both this calendar and the upcoming member beardies calendar will be available well into the next year. So, no worries about "missing it". :)

-=Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivannam17
Top Bottom