2009 Beautiful Bearded Dragons Calendar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
WEll I am not getting it they reused some pictures from the old calendar not impressed. Many of them are already in the 2008 calaendar.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
This is just one calendar. All pictures in that one are what I considered some of the top shots from previous calendars. The NEW Calendar with all the beardies will be coming out early next week (hoping previews to be available by this weekend for review). There were actually SOOOOO many submissions, that I am actually putting out TWO more calendars for the normal "Beardies of the BeardedDragon.org" community calendar. I believe we're looking at nearly 155-160 total beardies!!! I'm actually working on the layout now. :)

-Alex

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
beardie":a4e5e said:
This is just one calendar. All pictures in that one are what I considered some of the top shots from previous calendars. The NEW Calendar with all the beardies will be coming out early next week (hoping previews to be available by this weekend for review). There were actually SOOOOO many submissions, that I am actually putting out TWO more calendars for the normal "Beardies of the BeardedDragon.org" community calendar. I believe we're looking at nearly 155-160 total beardies!!! I'm actually working on the layout now. :)

-Alex

Ok then that is the one I will get.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
There will be two 2009 calendars with the pictures that were submitted so you will have to take a look at the previews to find out which one your beardie is in, then go from there. Since there were so many pictures sent in, Alex had to do 2 calendars this yr instead of just one.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I am trying to separate them by username, so that people's beardies are all in the same calendar. Calendar A is mostly usernames from the beginning of the alphabet, and B is the latter part. So, it shouldn't be too hard to spot which one your beardie(s) is/are in. :)

It's taking some time, but I am hoping to have the previews available later this weekend. Unfortunately, I've also been busy in "real life", but am trying to stay on top of getting them done.

-Alex

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
alex, you are awesome. i was really hoping my beardies might make the cut, now i feel like they have a better chance of that :mrgreen: .

luvthydragon

Juvie Member
beardie":d00cc said:

-Alex

Wow Alex, That is pretty awesome of you to make 2 calendars because of the amount of photos you recieved.
I that must be alot of work on your part. Much appreciated ....

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
ell then having 2 calendars is ok I thought the 1 calendar shown was the only one since I don't want the same pictures I like the pictures in the one I have but I like to see different ones each time.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Alex was trying to do something special with the one he made up first by using some of the higher quality images from prior years. Here's the link for that one: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=89812&start=0#p699132 So, that is a totally separate calendar that is for sale already.

Since there were SO many pictures submitted for the 2009 calendar, he made up 2 calendars for those new pictures. So, there will actually be 3 calendars this yr. Hope this clarifies things. It made more work for him, but he is trying to please everyone. None of us have EVER been disappointed by the yearly calendars, always the utmost perfection in his work. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom