2014 Bearded Dragon Calendars are now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
If you order, please use the links below. CafePress will often email previous customers with links to buy the calendars. If you order it through THEIR links, they take most of the profit (very annoying). So, please use the links on this site for the Beardie Stuff Store!

[float=left 5] [/float][float=right 5] [/float] Yes, it's that time of year again! Thanks to all the members who submitted the beautiful pictures of their bearded dragons, we have ourselves 2 new calendars for 2014!! More than 80 bearded dragons from our community strutting their stuff to bring you 2014 with bearded dragon style!! We have Calendar A and Calendar B as two different options! Order one! Order both! Profits from the calendars contribute towards the cost and management of BeardedDragon.org! Both calendars are available at the Beardie Stuff Store.

NOTE: CafePress has done some weird things with calendars. When ordering MAKE SURE to indicate the starting month as January, unless you explicitly want a different starting month for your calendar.

CalendarDefaultMonth.png

If your beardie's image still needs a correction and you want to buy a calendar, let me know. I can update it before you purchase yours.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Yes, they will be for 2014. It is a 12 month calendar. It will start on the month you select. Unfortunately, CafePress (who we use to provide the Beardie Stuff products) changed their calendars to allow people to select a starting month. That is fine in itself, but they do not allow the shop owners to select a default starting month, which is lame.

So, if you select January as the starting month, it will go through December 2014.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
To help promote the calendars, I created this little banner ad. What do y'all think?

2053_728_90.gif

Click here, if it's getting chopped off due to post width limits.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Great that the calendars are available now. LOVE the banner, very catchy.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I pretty much leave them available in the Beardie Stuff Store until I am getting ready for the 2015 calendars. So, you have time. :)

Liliwen

Wanted to thank you for an amazing calendar, received it yesterday and you fitted Ruby WaxWorm on it too! Bonus! Thank you very much, I love it. Keep up the amazing good work here.

:D

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
@rluper:
Yeah, pretty much. Each year (around later August through late September), I post a global announcement on the forums (a post that stickies to the top of all forums on the site), asking for people to submit their pictures. I include the basic "rules" and guidelines for the pictures needed, and go from there.

I will do one more calendar for 2015 (later this year) and see how it does. Last year, we had very disappointing sales for the 2014 calendar compared to past years. With the amount of work and time I put into it, they need to sell reasonably (100-150 being sold between November and January is about what prior years yielded) for me to feel the time is worth it. I know members love them, so I am hoping we can continue, but again, if they don't sell well, I'd rather spend that time on other website improvements.

Anyway... keep an eye out around late August/September for the global announcement. There's also a user group you can add your account to, called "Beardie Stuff Store notifications".

ucp.php?i=167

I will typically send a direct PM to those users as well, so they don't miss out on the submissions window.

Cheers,
-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom