photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

barti1

Gray-bearded Member
Do you have an account with photobucket? If not you need to, when you register (if not already in) you should upload your pic, generate the IMG code, and then you copy and paste the code to the site, preveiw the message before you post (It's better to preveiw before you post).

papatoby

Original Poster
You've been a great help! I havn't been able to deal with the photos yet due to WORK, but I plan on getting what it takes. Thanks again!

Ozzy's Mom

Juvie Member
papatoby":5ae9a said:
Anybody want to give me a clue how I can show a photo with my message?

Welcome and Congrats!

I have been using photobucket for a long time for storing my pictures. It's worked out very well for putting pics on this site with my posts....and it's free.

First go to http://www.photobucket.com and create an account. Then upload your pics from your computer into your photobucket account.

Once you have them loaded, underneath each one will be an html address. Then:

1. While typing the body of your post on this site, click the "Img" button above.
2. Copy the html address under your photo on the photobucket site into the body of your post on this forum (right after you click Img).
3. After pasting, then click the "Img" button above again.
4. When finished with entire post click "Submit".

Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom