Hi All from UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

DStruct

Hello everyone

I have just joined, hoping to join the community and learn quite alot from you guys here as I am about to get my very first bearded dragon soon! :)

Are these forums pretty active then?

talktothetail

Hatchling Member
Hello and welcome to the website forums!

yes most people are quite active and people like CooperDragon are very helpful in term of lighting and any other questions!
there are many most active people that I cant even list everyone!
You say your getting a beardie? When? so am i! dec 9 (or maybe 3 if i can convince my mom :p )
Do you have your supplies? I ordered mine yesterday so they will be here before I get my viv.
What size viv are you getting? im getting a 50 long right away so 1. It will be big enough for my beardies entire life and 2. I dont have to stress them out by getting a bigger one when they are juvs.
what lighting are you getting? i am getting a 10.0 reptisun t5 Ho bulb. If you don't know, (which you should), UVBs like reptisun LONG bulbs should be placed inside the viv because UVB rays can be blocked out from the mesh or screen covering.

Hope you have a good time here!
feel free to dm me any questions. :blob8:

- Claire :D

DStruct

Original Poster
Hi Claire

Dont know when exactly I am getting mine, I have ordered the UV and Thermostat already, I have gone for the Arcadia T5 Slimline 12% and Habistats High Range Dimming thermostat.

The Vivarium itself I am going for a 120cm x 60cm x 60cm, the website I am getting it off have not got any black friday deals on yet so I am waiting until this friday to see if they do before I order, I'd also like a matching cabinet but the one on same website as vivarium is slightly more expensive than another website I have found, but I am waiting on answers from the cheaper website to tell me if it will match or not

Other than these questions above I have ordered the ceramic light holder, I just havent ordered any bulbs as I still havent quite got my head around all the different types yet! (Basking bulbs that is)..... And then other than that, I keep looking for some logs and stuff but struggling to find any that I think would work well

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That looks like a good haul! The Arcadia T5 is an excellent bulb and should serve you well. Your new buddy is very lucky =). I look forward to seeing photos once you have it all set up and your dragon arrives. Please let us know if you have any questions.

DStruct

Original Poster
Hi thank you, I hope so, it feels like its taken me a very long time to finalize my order but finally got there, I just hope everything goes to plan! Ill be sure to show you all pictures once done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom