does your gecko let you know when it wants to come out

Status
Not open for further replies.

drakedragon

Juvie Member
i have a leopard gecko (approx 1 year and 4 months old). every night at around 8-9pm she will scratch at the glass on her viv for me to let her out.

zandi202

BD.org Addict
That's cool that your's does. Mine do nothing but hide :lol: I think they come out when I'm asleep.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Mylo doesn't ask to come out, but he doesn't say no to it either. I just pop my hand inside the viv, make sure he sees it then carefully scoop him up. The look is kinna like "Well, if it makes mom happy..." :lol:

Spikeshuman

Juvie Member
When I had Stubby in a 10g tank.. he sometimes climbed up the sides. He even fell asleep vertical one night.. like the beardies do sometimes. When he is in a 20g he does not do that. He was in a 20g as a baby.. and I just recently put him back in one a few days ago.

As for wanting to come out.. hes pretty chill and goes along with anything. If I pick him up.. hes like ok.. lets climb moms arm. If I set him down in the room.. hes like.. hmmm freedom.. and slowly pokes around.

P1020787.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom