Sex of my dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellz24

Someone offered to try to tell me the sex of my dragon yesterday but I didn’t see the message till earlier is it still too early to tell anyone??
103463-7965645799.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Right now it's too hard to tell because of the very prominent stress mark pattern . Try again in about a month and hopefully the dragon will be bigger and will not have that high degree of markings .

Kellz24

Original Poster
The marking was present the day I bought “her” I’ve had her checked out and it’s definitely not stress marks

Kellz24

Original Poster
I’ve asked multiple people and I’ve been told by everyone it’s nothing but the coloration of my dragon

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I just was using the generic term of stress marks, that is what those are almost universally called [ Google it ] almost all dragon owners know what they mean and it's not to say the dragon is stressed out or unhappy. :) Those will go away in the future at times they will come back. I wasn't implying that your dragon is stressed out but just that it's too difficult to see any evidence of bulges in the pics because the pattern distorts what can be seen in the pics. In a month or 2 the dragon will be bigger and if there are any lumps they should be more prominent. I've raised 20 years of dragons, they all show that pattern at some point + they disappear at other points in their lives, that's with all dragons. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom