The spoiled sisters...(pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex and Jess! I wanted to keep a life thread of them, and to introduce them, cuz we are new :D not to beardies, or reptiles for that matter. Their real names are Alexandera and Jessica, and they are wonderful! Alex is the biggist of the two by being 17 inches long :lol: She's a fatty. Jess is only 9 inches long and still a baby :mrgreen: I dont have many pics, but here they are!
Crabby_Crazy
Alex!
Crabby_Crazy
Jess!
Sorry if the pics dont show up...i dont really know how to work this thing :)

CrystalReptile

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
The girls are going great...and i FINALLY have Alex's fake rock finished!!! They look awsome!!! I have 2 sets, so i have a set for Jess when she moved into her 40 gallon on christmas...(thats what i'v asked for....hahaha) :lol: I will post pics in a bit~

CrystalReptile

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Pics!!!
(i made 2 sets for when jessica gets her 40 gal)
Styrfoam part 1:
1129091225-00.jpg

Styrfoam part 2:
1129091625-00.jpg

Backrounds:
1129091626-04.jpg

Finished!:
1205091438-00.jpg

Close up on paint job:
1205091916-00.jpg

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
CrystalReptile":ae5e7 said:
Pics!!!
(i made 2 sets for when jessica gets her 40 gal)
Styrfoam part 1:
1129091225-00.jpg

Styrfoam part 2:
1129091625-00.jpg

Backrounds:
1129091626-04.jpg

Finished!:
1205091438-00.jpg

Close up on paint job:
1205091916-00.jpg

Can I see your saltwater tank of things? What kind of things are they?

Angiecountrygirl

Juvie Member
Wow, that's awsome!!! I want to make something like that (Thanks for giving me a visual of howto make one, I'll have to give it a whirl)! :wink:

CrystalReptile

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ya, all i did was styrofoam-grout-then paint!! And trust me-i have NO SKILL in building, but i do ahve skill in painting if i do say so myself. Its supper easy. i also made that hide you can see inn the back.

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
You can get spray paint that has a rock like texture to it. If you spray one color then lightly spray another over top it looks like rock.

CrystalReptile

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh, sorry didint see the post about the saltwater tank. Its pretty small (15 gal) But i have hermit crabs, a sea anenome, a clown fish, a serpant starfish, and some coral. not much. I plan to get a bigger tank soon.

CrystalReptile

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well...the latest news!! Alex hasent woken up the past two days. Im so glad i found this site, because This is her second winter with me, and if I didint know what were happening, Id be really scared she was sick or something!! She was to young last winter. But whenever I open her cage she opens one eye with that look 'why are you making so much noise?? SLEEPING HERE!!' hahaha. Jess is running around, but i still cant get her to eat her salad, tips? Oh, and please look at my other thread, about feeders. I'm not sure what kind to get. Thanks! And now for....PICTURESS!!

These were taken while i woke up alex for her bath and food for the week.
Look at my cool new rocks!! :D
1206091331-00.jpg

I wanna go back to sleep.... :?
1206091236-00.jpg

EWWW. Gross! Salad :p :eek:
1206091234-01.jpg

And one of jess! 'Hey everyone. You are the people my mom talks to on the computer, right? *under breath* Weirdos.... :roll:
1206091237-02.jpg

CrystalReptile

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
:D Haha, thank you. She so happens to love it to. My smaller girl has a hippo!! She loves sleeping UNDER it, lol. :roll:

CrystalReptile

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Bump on my question obove
And im happy to say, Jess is FINALLY starting to eat her greens....well, she only had a few bites of squash, but thats a start!!! I gave her one wax worm as a treat. So, ya. If anyone can help me out on getting her to eat more, or the roaches, please help! :D Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom